- Please remember your appointment time is reserved especially for you. All same day cancellations will be charged the full session price. If you have a pre-payment, gift certificate, voucher or Massage Wellness Package the missed session will be forfeited. If you can’t make your appointment, we encourage you to invite a friend or family member to take your place. Appointments rescheduled or cancelled by 5 PM the day prior to your scheduled time are not subject to our cancellation and no-show policy. You may contact us by calling or texting 919-651-9910 to reschedule or cancel. Emergency cancellations are determined at the owner’s discretion.
- Please enter our building no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your session for new Covid-19 protocols.
- Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. Sessions begun late due to the client arriving late, end at the appointed time and are full price.
- You must prepay at our facility or by phone, if you are calling to reserve an appointment for two or more customers, including couples massage.
- Please silence cell phones out of courtesy for other clients receiving services.
- New clients, please print a health history form from our website to complete and bring with you or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org before your session. Click on “About Us” and “Forms” on our website to locate the form.
- New clients, sometimes our location is difficult to find. If you are using GPS, you won’t see the address on the street. At the end of your destination, look for the Maynard Office Center sign and turn into the center and find our building 1330. Building 1330, is the farthest back left corner building in the entire complex if you are standing on the street facing our complex. GPS takes clients around the back/bottom floor of our building but, we are located at the front/top floor of building 1330. There are no stairs to get to the top floor so you must drive back around the building to the top floor. There is a chalkboard sign in front of our door greeting you with our logo on it. Please call the reception desk at 919-651-9910 if you get lost and we will guide you in.